Developed specifically for the pounding punishment of industrial vehicles, Texas Lubricants’ industrial engine, gear and transmission oils provide high-performance lubrication under extreme pressure, high torque and adverse climate conditions.
Texas Industrial Lubricant Products
1. Geartra EPX Gear Oil GL 4 is an extreme-pressure (EP), multi-grade and multi-purpose gear lubricant for automotive differential and manual transmission, particularly those operating at high-speed, low-torque and low-speed, high-torque conditions. It is also used in the final drives and other gear cases of truck, cars, buses, farm tractors and earth moving equipment where oil of API GL-4 is required. Read More
2. Geartra EPX Gear Oil GL 5 is an extreme-pressure (EP) automotive hypoid gear oil, designed to exceed the latest performance standards for heavy duty, severe services. Blended with highly refined base oils and proven multifunctional gear additives based on sulphur-phosphorus chemistry, they exhibit excellent chemical and thermal stability over a wide range of temperatures. Read More
3. Hyper AW Series Hydraulic Oil is a range of high quality anti-wear hydraulic oils specially developed for use in all types of hydraulic systems and equipments. The oils are formulated from selected paraffin base stocks treated with antirust, antioxidant and antiwear additives. Read More
4. Hyper HS Series Hydraulic Oil has good demulsibility, thermal stability and anti-foam properties that provide a high degree of equipment protection. It also combines with good filterability and low pour points to allow operation under adverse conditions. Read More
5. Lithium Grease EP 3 is premium lithium complex, extreme pressure, high-temperature grease.It is suitable for high temperature, high load, shock load and vibration applications in variety of automotive, industrial, construction, mining and marine applications. It is suitable for a wide range of bearing speed offering extra protection against rust and corrosion. In addition, it reduces wear under heavy or shock load and vibrations offering excellent resistance to water washout and contamination. Furthermore, it provides extended life in wet environments. Read More
Texas Petrochemical Asia Pacific Pte Ltd is certified to ISO 9001. The certification is based on a demonstration of total commitment to quality, and gives our customers assurance that we have effective processes in place that are being continuously audited by internal auditors and monitored by an external independent assessment body.